Home Features in Fort Myers
Upscale home buyers usually look at some key features:
- An outdoor kitchen under a starry sky is a choice of preference
- A fully functioning wet bar is preferred by homeowners who entertain a lot
- A game room is essential if children are in the household
- A private exercise room with cardio equipment for those who are health conscious
- A two-story entry foyer with vaulted skylights for large homes
- An outdoor, lagoon-style swimming pool
- Private porches and entrances
- Steam showers, a sauna or a hot tub
- Libraries are a place to strategize and recharge
- A formal dining room
- A wine cellar
- A home office for productivity
Upscale consumers are also looking for energy-efficient products and green features - permeable pavers, programmable sprinkler systems, efficient appliances and natural materials. Luxury owners can use new technologies such as solar and geothermal. Lighting controls make it easy to switch from one mode to another with the touch of a remote button.
BCGI is your custom designer and builder for your specific desires.